Monday, November 24, 2008

Thank you BS 08

Hello readers of LRR/BS 08-

Just wanted to say thank you to all of the readers who made this blog successful. While we didn't get the results we wanted, we sure gave it out best shot, defending conservatism and promoting freedom and liberty to America.

While Barack Obama may not be our first choice for President, I urge you all to give him the respect that our commander in chief deserves. Over the last 8 years, the amount of disrespect shown to our President has been unthinkable. And I believe that this has hurt America.

Thanks again to the readers and the folks at LRR and BS 08 for letting me share my views with the blogsphere.

Until the next election, I urge you to check out the George Mason College Republican Blog for more post and commentary. Also, I am in the talks to create a blog to focus on the politics of Virginia's 8th Congressional District. If you are interested in VA or Northern VA politics, please check out the GMU CR blog, as well as the new blog (link coming soon).

Thanks again, and I wish you all the best-

Not Jim Moran

No comments: